What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A definitive guide teaching you how to master ship building inside a bottle
- Giving all the tricks of the trade so model builders can build their own piece of nautical art
- Teaching model builders Capt. Dan’s basic and the straight forward simple techniques
- Teaching model builders to understand the basic principals involved
- Helping model builders build any type of sailing ship they choose
- Giving model builders a good understanding of how to design rig
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Build A Ship In A Bottle scores 71.65/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.aquaexplorers.com/shipsinabottle.htm, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: aquaexplorers.com you’ll also be taken through to aquaexplorers.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)